The Devil’s Duke Series
Scotland's most notorious duke has a secret...
About the Devil’s Duke Series
Society calls him wicked. Dangerous. Unholy.
Hidden in a remote castle, the elusive Duke of Loch Irvine has a secret — a secret he’ll do anything to protect.
Chasing the duke from Edinburgh to the Highlands, sleuths and and spies and journalists and one tenacious lady all race to be the first to announce to the world the truth behind the mystery of Scotland’s dark lord, the Devil’s Duke.
Related Reader Questions
- Where do your ideas for books come from?
- How are your books and series connected?
- Some of your books feature ships and sailors. What’s the difference between a pirate and a privateer?
- When you begin working on a book, what do you do first? Research? Brainstorm? Plot?
- As a novelist and historian, what do you think of the recent conversation about ‘diverse’ romance?
- I hear writers talk about ‘the book of their heart.’ What’s yours?