The Devil’s Duke Series
Scotland's most notorious duke has a secret...
About the Devil’s Duke Series
Young women have disappeared from respectable homes in Edinburgh, leaving only the most shocking clues as to where they’ve gone, and families across Scotland are terrified that their daughters will be next. Fingers are pointing to one man, the dark lord they call the Devil’s Duke.
Hidden in a remote castle, the elusive Duke of Loch Irvine has a secret — a secret he’ll do anything to protect.
Chasing the duke from Edinburgh to the Highlands, sleuths and and spies and journalists and one tenacious lady all race to be the first to announce to the world the truth behind the mystery of the Devil’s Duke.
Related Reader Questions
- Where do your ideas for books come from?
- How are your books and series connected?
- Some of your books feature ships and sailors. What’s the difference between a pirate and a privateer?
- How about a little action and adventure?
- When you begin working on a book, what do you do first? Research? Brainstorm? Plot?
- As a novelist and historian, what do you think of the recent conversation about ‘diverse’ romance?